Diploma in Culinary Arts
This program equips students with a blend of practical and theoretical skills which allows students to polish their culinary capabilities while at the same time develop core industry management knowledge. Students is obtained with experience, proﬁciency and balanced of the gastro-culinary skills as acquired by the industry. Paid internship placements, which can be undertaken all around Malaysia, oﬀer the possibilities for students to be employed by the hospitality industry upon completion.
This programme prepare students to be a professional food handler with capability and acquaintance in basic culinary operations. Upon completion, graduates able to become a food professional who are competent and able to manage Food and Beverage and Kitchen Operation. On the other hand, students will develop management capabilities for every entry level positions in Hospitality Industry and career in Supervision and Management.
- A Pass in Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM/SPMV) with at least credit in three (3) subjects; OR
- A Pass in Uniﬁed Examination Certiﬁcate (UEC) with at least Grade B in 3 subjects; OR
- A Pass in O-Level with at least Grade C in 3 subjects; OR
- A Pass in Sijil Kemahiran Malaysia (SKM) Level 3 in related ﬁeld and a pass in SPM with at least credit in one (1) subject; OR
- A Pass in Sijil Kolej Komuniti (Level 3, MQF) in related ﬁeld and a pass in SPM with at least credit in one (1) subject; OR
- A Pass in Certiﬁcate (Level 3, MQF) in related ﬁeld with minimum CGPA 2.00; OR
- A Pass in Sijil Tinggi Persekolahan Malaysia (STPM) with at least Grade C (NGMP of 2.00) in one (1) subject; OR
- A Pass in Sijil Tinggi Agama Malaysia (STAM) with a Grade of Maqbul; OR
- Any other equivalent qualiﬁcations recognized by the Malaysian Government;
- For international students, it is compulsory to obtain a minimum score of 5.0 for IELTS or its equivalent.
- Restaurant Owners
- Food and Beverage Consultant
- Food and Beverage Managers
- Restaurant Managers
- Purchasing Executive
- Any challenging position in Food Service Industry