|: 28 November 2023
|: REGISTRAR OFFICE
|: All KLMUC Students
|: FINAL EXAMINATION: SEPTEMBER 2023 SEMESTER
Kindly be informed that the Examination for September 2023 Semester will be conducted F2F, Online via Microsoft Teams (similar to the online examination in previous semester) and CANVAS for ODL. You may check your examination slip via SMART Portal starting from 27 September 2023.
A. THE ONLINE EXAMINATION:
- Will be commencing from 8 December 2023 to 19 December 2023.
- For those who have not used or download Microsoft Teams, kindly do so before the Online Examination commences.
- You will also need your official email (KLMUC Email Account) to log in to Microsoft Teams.
- If you do not have a KLMUC official email address or have difficulties to access the KLMUC Official Email, please email your details to Puan Elfa Susanti, firstname.lastname@example.org or IT Dept, email@example.com.
- For ODL students that need LMS (CANVAS) assistance, you may contact ODL unit, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All students who sit for the Online Examination at KLMUC are subject to KLMUC’s Examination Rules and Regulation.
- The Online Examination conducted this September 2023 semester, is also subject to the KLMUC Online Examination Rules and Regulation.
- During the exam period, there will be an invigilator available on the day of the online examination in case of any difficulties or challenges faced during the exam. Their contact details are available on the respective virtual classes on Microsoft Teams. The exam coordinator will also be available on the day of the exam, in case of any issues faced.
C. TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS FOR THE ONLINE EXAMINATION:
- You will need access to a device connected to the internet to be able to participate in this Online Examination. If you have already successfully completed an online assignment/quiz during this semester, then the device you are currently using is sufficient.
- If you are unable to access the internet or to a suitable device in your home or local area, however you would be able to attend on campus to complete the exam using WiFi or a College computer, you can apply to do so.
- You need to submit the Application to sit an Examination on Campus Form, to the exam coordinator at the examination’s office at Ground floor, KLMUC or email your application email@example.com before 8 December 2023. This is applicable for students staying in Selangor/Kuala Lumpur area only.
- We advise for those students outside Selangor/Kuala Lumpur area with poor internet connection to go to any public library/cyber café or any area with a stable internet connection that is near to your area for the online examination.
- Kindly refer to KLMUC’s website from time to time, for any further updates or information.
Thank you for your kind cooperation.