Make sure you meet any of these requirements:
*A pass in Mathematics and English at SPM level or equivalent qualifications
(English subject requirement does not apply to international students since they are required to meet certain scores of international English examination and privileged with certain exemptions)
- Can be waived should any other higher qualifications contain Mathematics and English subjects with an equivalent/higher achievement
- Malaysian students using English as the medium of instruction in their previous study or with at least Band 2 in MUET or equivalent can be exempted from a pass in English requirement
- Those without a pass in Mathematics and/or English at SPM level or equivalent can be admitted but are required to attend special enhancement course(s). These special enhancement courses should be SPM equivalent, remedial in nature. Students must pass the Mathematics and English enhancement courses as a prerequisite to related core courses taught in English
**Refer to Surat JPT GS 1000-630 Jld.2 (17) 21 Julai 2022 – Syarat Kompetensi Bahasa Inggeris Kepada Pelajar Antarabangsa for equivalent English language assessments and score.
***Refer to Surat JPT GS 1000-630(41), 9th December 2019 – Syarat Kompetensi Bahasa Inggeris Kepada Pelajar Antarabangsa for equivalent English language assessments and score.
For Private Higher Educational Institutions: Refer to Surat JPT/GS 1000-606 Jld. 2(23), 21st April, 2020 – Kemasukan Pelajar Lulusan Diploma Kemahiran Malaysia (DKM), Diploma Lanjutan Kemahiran Malaysia (DLKM) dan Diploma Vokasional Malaysia (DVM) ke Peringkat Sarjana Muda (Tahap 6 MQF) atau yang setara dengannya di Institusi Pendidikan Tinggi Swasta.
****Rigorous assessment to evaluate the suitability of an applicant for a programme through statement of purpose, interview and other methods may cover the following criteria:
- Demonstration of strong business experience, and that you have held significant managerial responsibilities.
- Evidence of any achievements in your professional life, for example, consistently performing at a high level, consistent career progression and any impact that you have had on your organization.
- Professional skills that you have developed, for example, team work, leadership, problem-solving, negotiating and analytical skills.
- How you will contribute to your class and what experiences you can bring to the institution. (Lancaster University, 2021).