Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in Human Resource Management
This course is designed to provide the skills required to manage human resource function in the workplace. It combines essential business and communication skills with current human resource management. Students will be trained with the skills required to optimise the potential of employees, while maximizing eﬀectiveness. It also provides a comprehensive understanding in human resource management application, practices, general business studies; and how students can apply the knowledge and skills of human resource management in companies of various sizes.
The programme aims to develop a wholesome individual with the right attitude and character to interact with staﬀ at all levels and interpersonal skills for the working environment. Students are also prepared to apply the relevant knowledge and skills gained through the subjects and demonstrate excellent working culture.
- A Pass in STPM with a minimum Grade C (GP 2.00) in any two (2) subjects, and a pass in Mathematics and English at SPM level or any equivalent qualiﬁcation; OR
- A Pass in STAM with a minimum Grade of Jayyid, and a pass in Mathematics and English at SPM level; OR
- Any qualiﬁcations equivalent to Diploma or Advance Diploma (Level 4 or 5, MQF);OR
- Matriculation / Foundation qualiﬁcation with a minimum CGPA of 2.00 out of 4.00 or any equivalent qualification.
For international students, it is compulsory to obtain a minimum score of 5.5 for IELTS or its equivalent.
- Human Resource executive
- Employee Relation executive
- Training and Development executive
- Labour relation executive
will update soon!