Program is designed to provide students with the analytical and technical framework in the field of Human Resource Management covering the application, practices, general business studies, management and communication skills.
ACADEMIC ENTRY REQUIREMENT
- A Pass in Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) with at least credit in three (3) subjects; OR
- A Pass in Unified Examination Certificate (UEC) with at least Grade B in 3 subjects; OR
- A Pass in O-Level with at least Grade C in 3 subjects; OR
- A Pass in Sijil Kemahiran Malaysia (SKM) Level 3 in related field and passed SPM with at least credit in one (1) subject; OR
- A Pass in Sijil Kolej Komuniti (Level 3, MQF) in related field and passed SPM with at least credit in one (1) subject; OR
- A Pass in Certificate (Level 3, MQF) in related field with minimum CGPA 2.00; OR
- A Pass in Sijil Tinggi Pelajaran Malaysia (STPM) with at least Grade C (NGMP of 2.00) in one (1) subject; OR
- A Pass in Sijil Tinggi Agama Malaysia (STAM) with a Grade of Maqbul; OR
- Any other equivalent qualifications recognized by the Malaysian Government AND
- For international students, it is compulsory to obtain a minimum score of 5.0 for IELTS or its equivalent.
This qualification provides students the opportunity to work in numerous industries in business, commerce and information technology fields. Career opportunities specialized in human resource field includes Human Resource Management Officer/Executive, Recruitment and Selection Officer/Executive, Compensation and Benefits Officer/Executive, Training and Development Officer/ Executive, Organization Development Officer/Executive, Industrial Relation Officer/Executive, OSH Officer/Executive, Management Trainee and a range of supervisory positions in an administrative and office environment.