Diploma in Human Resource Management
This course is designed to provide the skills required to manage human resource function in the workplace. It combines essential business and communication skills with current human resource management. Students will be trained with the skills required to optimise the potential of employees, while maximizing eﬀectiveness. It also provides a comprehensive understanding in human resource management application, practices, general business studies; and how students can apply the knowledge and skills of human resource management in companies of various sizes.
The programme aims to develop a wholesome individual with the right attitude and character to interact with staﬀ at all levels and interpersonal skills for the working environment. Students are also prepared to apply the relevant knowledge and skills gained through the subjects and demonstrate excellent working culture.
- Pass in Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM/SPMV) with at least credit in three (3) subjects; OR
- Pass in Uniﬁed Examination Certiﬁcate (UEC) with at least Grade B in 3 subjects; OR
- Pass in O-Level with at least Grade C in 3 subjects; OR
- Pass in Sijil Kemahiran Malaysia (SKM) Level 3 in related ﬁeld and a pass in SPM with at least credit in one (1) subject ; OR
- Pass in Sijil Kolej Komuniti (Level 3, MQF) in related ﬁeld and a pass in SPM with at least credit in one (1) subject ; OR
- Pass in Certiﬁcate (Level 3, MQF) in related ﬁeld with minimum CGPA 2.00 ; OR
- Pass in Sijil Tinggi Persekolahan Malaysia (STPM) with at least Grade C (NGMP) of 2.00) in one (1) subject; OR
- Pass in Sijil Tinggi Agama Malaysia (STAM) with a Grade of Maqbul; OR
- Any other equivalent qualiﬁcations recognized by the Malaysian Government
- For international students, it is compulsory to obtain a minimum score of 5.0 for IELTS or its equivalent.
Upon completion of this programme, a graduate can work Oﬃce Administrator, Secretary and etc.