Program is designed to prepare students for secretarial profession with skills in technical competencies and problem solving which enable students to develop interpersonal communication skills, office management, team work and report writing skills.
ACADEMIC ENTRY REQUIREMENT
- A Pass in Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) with at least credit in three (3) subjects; OR
- A Pass in Unified Examination Certificate (UEC) with at least Grade B in 3 subjects; OR
- A Pass in O-Level with at least Grade C in 3 subjects; OR
- A Pass in Sijil Kemahiran Malaysia (SKM) Level 3 in related field and a pass in SPM with at least credit in one (1) subject; OR
- A Pass in Sijil Kolej Komuniti (Level 3, MQF) in related field and a pass in SPM with at least credit in one (1) subject; OR
- A Pass in Certificate (Level 3, MQF) in related field with minimum CGPA 2.00; OR
- A Pass in Sijil Tinggi Pelajaran Malaysia (STPM) with at least Grade C (NGMP of 2.00) in one (1) subject; OR
- A Pass in Sijil Tinggi Agama Malaysia (STAM) with a Grade of Maqbul; OR
- Any other equivalent qualifications recognized by the Malaysian Government AND
- For international students, it is compulsory to obtain a minimum score of 5.0 for IELTS or its equivalent.
Upon completion of this program, graduates will be able to work as secretaries, personal assistants, executive secretaries, administrative assistants and business executives.