Diploma in E-Secretaryship
Students will be given exposure on the whole spectrum of secretarial tasks and office administration. Students are equipped with the technical skills as secretary, human skills in managing the resources especially interpersonal skill, communication skills, office administration, as well as information technology skills and competencies. Enrichment in the area of business and presentation skills is extended to the students as to enable them to be competent in the world of business and technology.
Diploma in E-Secretaryship provides students with a thorough grounding in secretarial and administrative concepts and practices, prepare students with the skills and knowledge to solve administrative issues and develop students’ critical and analytical powers in relation to office administration specifically secretarial tasks.
- A Pass in Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM/SPMV) with at least credit in three (3) subjects; OR
- A Pass in Unified Examination Certificate (UEC) with at least Grade B in 3 subjects; OR
- A Pass in O-Level with at least Grade C in 3 subjects; OR
- A Pass in Sijil Kemahiran Malaysia (SKM) Level 3 in related field and a pass in SPM with at least credit in one (1) subject ; OR
- A Pass in Sijil Kolej Komuniti (Level 3, MQF) in related field and a pass in SPM with at least credit in one (1) subject ; OR
- A Pass in Certificate (Level 3, MQF) in related field with minimum CGPA 2.00 ; OR
- A Pass in Sijil Tinggi Persekolahan Malaysia (STPM) with at least Grade C (GP 2.00) in one (1) subject; OR
- A Pass in Sijil Tinggi Agama Malaysia (STAM) with a Grade of Maqbul; OR
- Any other equivalent qualifications recognized by the Malaysian Government
For international students, it is compulsory to obtain a minimum score of 5.0 for IELTS or its equivalent.
Upon completion of this programme, a graduate can work Office Administrator, Secretary and etc.