Program is designed to provide broad knowledge and skills in the area of management and business with special emphasis on the aspect of running a business duties of manager and entrepreneurship.
ACADEMIC ENTRY REQUIREMENT
- A Pass in Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) with at least credit in three (3) subjects; OR
- A Pass in Unified Examination Certificate (UEC) with at least Grade B in 3 subjects; OR
- A Pass in O-Level with at least Grade C in 3 subjects; OR
- A Pass in Sijil Kemahiran Malaysia (SKM) Level 3 in related field and a pass in SPM with at least credit in one (1) subject; OR
- A Pass in Sijil Kolej Komuniti (Level 3, MQF) in related field and a pass in SPM with at least credit in one (1) subject; OR
- A Pass in Certificate (Level 3, MQF) in related field with minimum CGPA 2.00; OR
- A Pass in Sijil Tinggi Pelajaran Malaysia (STPM) with at least Grade C (NGMP of 2.00) in one (1) subject; OR
- A Pass in Sijil Tinggi Agama Malaysia (STAM) with a Grade of Maqbul; OR
- Any other equivalent qualifications recognized by the Malaysian
- For international students, it is compulsory to obtain a minimum score of 5.0 for IELTS or its equivalent
Upon completion of the program, a graduate will be able to gain employment as entry-level executives and junior managers in small businesses, as well as in medium and larger local and multinational enterprises. Graduates can also gain employment in non-profit organizations and public sectors.