This program is geared towards producing ICT professionals capable of producing new technological innovations specifically to incorporate the vital elements of software development and programming skills.
ACADEMIC ENTRY REQUIREMENT
- A Pass in Sijil Tinggi Pelajaran Malaysia (STPM) with a minimum Grade C (GP 2.00) in any two (2) subjects, and a credit in Mathematics at SPM or its equivalent; OR
- A Pass in Sijil Tinggi Agama Malaysia (STAM) with a minimum Grade of Jayyid, and credit in Mathematics at SPM ; OR
- A Diploma in Computer Science or Software Engineering or Information Technology or Information System or its equivalent, with a minimum CGPA of 2.50 and credit in Mathematics at SPM or its equivalent; OR
- A Pass in Matriculation/Foundation or its equivalent, with a minimum CGPA of 2.00 AND credit in Mathematics at SPM; OR
- Candidates with a Diploma in Science and Technology or Business Studies with a minimum CGPA of 2.50 and credit in Mathematics in SPM or its equivalent, can be registered subject to a rigorous internal assessment; OR
- Any other equivalent qualifications recognized by the Malaysian Government AND
- For international students, it is compulsory to obtain a minimum score of 5.5 for IELTS or its equivalent.
- Candidates with a CGPA less than 2.50 but exceeding 2.00 and obtained credit in Mathematics in SPM or its equivalent, can be registered subject to a rigorous internal assessment; OR
- Candidates with a credit in computing subjects in SPM and STPM or its equivalent, will have an advantage.
Upon completion of this program, a graduate will be able to work in all ICT related companies and industries as software specialists, software engineers, end user supporters, software programmers, software designers, software developers, system analysts, web application developers, database specialists, database
developers and more.