This is comprehensive program focusing on theory and practical aspects of Human Resource Management to develop deep understanding on the organizational manpower framework in different dimensions of organizations to become a HR specialist.
ACADEMIC ENTRY REQUIREMENT
- A Pass in STPM with a minimum Grade C (GP 2.00) in any two (2) subjects, and a pass Mathematics and English at SPM level or any equivalent qualification; OR
- A Pass in STAM with a minimum Grade of Jayyid, and a pass Mathematics and English at SPM level; OR
- Any qualifications equivalent to Diploma and Advance Diploma (Level 4 or 5, MQF); OR
- Matriculation / Foundation qualification with a minimum CGPA of 2.00 out of 4.00; OR
- Any other equivalent qualifications recognized by the Malaysian Government AND
- For international students, it is compulsory to obtain a minimum score of 5.5 for IELTS or its equivalent.
Upon completion of this program, a graduate will have career opportunities in specialized human resource field including Human Resource Manager, Recruitment and Selection Manager, Training & Development Manager, Organization Development Manager, Industrial Relations Manager, OSH Manager and a range of managerial positions in an organization.