This program is designed to provide comprehensive conventional and electronic business practices covering e-business management, strategy, application, modeling, technology and management.
ACADEMIC ENTRY REQUIREMENT
- A Pass in Sijil Tinggi Pelajaran Malaysia (STPM) with a minimum Grade C (GP 2.00) in any two (2) subjects, and a pass Mathematics and English at SPM level or any equivalent qualification; OR.
- A Pass in Sijil Tinggi Agama Malaysia (STAM) with a minimum Grade of Jayyid, and a pass Mathematics and English at SPM level; OR
- Any qualifications equivalent to Diploma and Advance Diploma (Level 4 or 5, MQF); OR
- Matriculation / Foundation qualification with a minimum CGPA of 2.00; OR
- A Pass in Unified Examination Certificate (UEC) with at least Grade B in 5 subjects including Mathematics and English; OR
- A Pass in A Level with credit in two (2) subjects and a credit in Mathematics at O Level; OR
- Any other equivalent qualifications recognized by the Malaysian Government AND
- For international students, it is compulsory to obtain a minimum score of 5.5 for IELTS or its equivalent.
Upon completion of this program, a graduate will have career opportunities to work as E-Business System Designer, E-business analyst, Business Web Design Executive, Online Marketing Manager and Techno-entrepreneurship.