Bachelor of Arts (Hons) in Business & Entrepreneurship Development
The course prepares students for management position in business organisations and involve in own business. It incorporates a broad skill and knowledge in the theory and practice of business and entrepreneurship that essential in running a business successfully in an increasingly competitive global business environment. This programme provides a business education in the function of management as well as economics, ﬁnancial, legal, and marketing aspects of the modern business enterprise. Real world business and management application emphasise on the realistic aspects of running a business, critical to being a successful manager or an aspiring entrepreneur.
Bachelor of Arts (Hons) in Business Entrepreneurship and Development provides students with a thorough grounding in business and entrepreneurship concepts and practices, develop entrepreneurship skills and knowledge to solve business and entrepreneurship issues and develop students’ critical and analytical powers in relation to business and entrepreneurship development.
- A Pass in Sijil Tinggi Persekolahan Malaysia (STPM) with a minimum Grade C (GP 2.00) in any two (2) subjects, and a pass Mathematics and English at SPM level or any equivalent qualiﬁcation; OR
- A Pass in Sijil Tinggi Agama Malaysia (STAM) with a minimum Grade of Jayyid, and a pass Mathematics and English at SPM level; OR
- Any qualiﬁcations equivalent to Diploma and Advance Diploma with a minimum CGPA of 2.00; OR
- A Pass in Matriculation / Foundation qualiﬁcation with a minimum CGPA of 2.00; OR
- A Pass in Uniﬁed Examination Certiﬁcate (UEC) with at least Grade B in 5 subjects including Mathematics and English; OR
- A Pass in A Level with credit in two (2) subjects and a credit in Mathematics at O Level
- Any other equivalent qualiﬁcations recognized by the Malaysian Government AND
- For international students, it is compulsory to obtain a minimum score of 5.5 for IELTS or its equivalent.
Job prospects for graduates of the Bachelor of Arts (Hons) in Business and Entrepreneurship and Development are quite ﬂexible. They can serve as Entrepreneur Managers Business development manager consultants in both government and private sectors.