This program is designed to equip student with comprehensive knowledge on accounting, finance and human resource management which are vitals in business and entrepreneurship industry.
ACADEMIC ENTRY REQUIREMENT
- A Pass in Sijil Tinggi Pelajaran Malaysia (STPM) with a minimum Grade C (GP 2.00) in any two (2) subjects, and a pass Mathematics and English at SPM level or any equivalent qualification; OR
- A Pass in Sijil Tinggi Agama Malaysia (STAM) with a minimum Grade of Jayyid, and a pass Mathematics and English at SPM level; OR
- Any qualifications equivalent to Diploma and Advance Diploma (Level 4 or 5, MQF); OR
- Matriculation / Foundation qualification with a minimum CGPA of 2.00; OR
- A Pass in Unified Examination Certificate (UEC) with at least Grade B in 5 subjects including Mathematics and English; OR
- A Pass in A Level with credit in two (2) subjects and a credit in Mathematics at O Level
- Any other equivalent qualifications recognized by the Malaysian Government AND
- For international students, it is compulsory to obtain a minimum score of 5.5 for IELTS or its equivalent.
Understanding the business aspect is just one part of running a business. An entrepreneur must also have a product or service that he or she believes in. Those starting a business must be able to accept the high risk/high reward environment of entrepreneurship. Even if one decides not to venture out, the Entrepreneurial Studies will build a solid foundation to begin a career in a variety of business areas such as management, marketing, advertising and sales.