Bachelor of Arts (Hons) in Administrative Management
Students will be given exposure on the whole spectrum of administrative management such as basic administrative and managerial skills (technical, human and conceptual skills), leadership, professional oﬃce procedures, strategic management, human resource management, ethics principles, operations management and quality management.
Bachelor of Arts (Hons) in Administrative Management provides students with a thorough grounding in administrative management concepts and practices, prepare administrative management practitioners with the skills and knowledge to solve administrative issues and develop students’ critical and analytical powers in relation to administrative management.
The module consists of various major areas namely Principles of Management, Professional Oﬃce Procedures, Managing Human Resource, Strategic Management, Operations Management, Supply Chain Management and Purchasing, Total Quality Management, Customer Relationship Management, Ethics for Managers, Principles of Leadership.
- A Pass in Sijil Tinggi Persekolahan Malaysia (STPM) or equivalent with a minimum Grade C (GP 2.00) in any two (2) subjects, and a pass in Mathematics and English at SPM level; OR
- A Pass in Sijil Tinggi Agama Malaysia (STAM) with a minimum Grade of Jayyid, and a pass in Mathematics and English at SPM level; OR
- A Pass in Matriculation / Foundation qualiﬁcation with a minimum CGPA 2.00 out of 4.00; OR
- A Pass in Uniﬁed Examination Certiﬁcate (UEC) with at least Grade B in 5 subjects including Mathematics and English; OR
- Any qualiﬁcations equivalent to Diploma and Advanced Diploma with minimum CGPA of 2.00; OR
- A Pass in A Level with full passes in two (2) subjects and a credit in Mathematics at O Level or equivalent; OR
- Any other equivalent qualiﬁcations recognized by the Malaysian Government
For international students, it is compulsory to obtain a minimum score of 5.5 for IELTS or its equivalent.
- Admin Executive
- Business Administrative Executive