This program is designed to provide comprehensive knowledge and skills for office administrative management and human resource units and particularly emphasis in analytical skills in business focuses on international management and global issues.
ACADEMIC ENTRY REQUIREMENT
- A Pass in Sijil Tinggi Pelajaran Malaysia (STPM) with a minimum Grade C (GP 2.00) in any two (2) subjects, and a pass Mathematics and English at SPM level or any equivalent qualification; OR
- A Pass in Sijil Tinggi Agama Malaysia (STAM) with a minimum Grade of Jayyid, and a pass Mathematics and English at SPM level; OR
- Any qualifications equivalent to Diploma and Advance Diploma (Level 4 or 5, MQF); OR
- Matriculation / Foundation qualification with a minimum CGPA of 2.00; OR
- A Pass in Unified Examination Certificate (UEC) with at least Grade B in 5 subjects including Mathematics and English; OR
- A Pass in A Level with credit in two (2) subjects and a credit in Mathematics at O Level
- Any other equivalent qualifications recognized by the Malaysian Government AND
- For international students, it is compulsory to obtain a minimum score of 5.5 for IELTS or its equivalent
Upon completion of this program, a graduate will be able to work in the area of administration and human resources either in private or public sectors or they can also pursue postgraduate studies. Graduates also will be able to work as Digital Marketing & Media Assistant, Front Line Manager, HR Recruiter, Customer Service Associate, Account Executive and Operations Manager.