Bachelor of Arts (Hons) in Multimedia
The Bachelor of Arts (Hons) in Multimedia is a 3-year programme. Graduates with Diploma in Multimedia Application will get credit transfer for the ﬁrst year. Students will learn advanced hands-on learning using digital media such as visual eﬀects, animation, web design, creative visuals, virtual reality and user interface design. Students will also be exposed to real working industry before they go out for real life working environment.
Equip students with the knowledge and skills required in the interactive media environment through designing, creative application and use of multimedia mediums.
Exposes students with hands-on training in analysis, design, development, implementation, evaluation and maintenance of a speciﬁc project.
Enable students to function as part of a vibrant team and cope with problems that may arise especially in management process.
- A pass in Sijil Tinggi Persekolahan Malaysia (STPM) with a minimum Grade C (GP 2.00) in any two (2) subjects or any equivalent qualiﬁcation; OR
- A Pass in Sijil Tinggi Agama Malaysia (STAM) with a minimum Grade of Jayyid; OR
- A Pass in Uniﬁed Examination Certiﬁcate (UEC) with at least Grade B in five (5) subjects; OR
- A pass in Matriculation / Foundation qualiﬁcation with a minimum CGPA of 2.00; OR
- Diploma in Creative Multimedia with a minimum CGPA of 2.50 (Candidate with CGPA below 2.50 but above 2.00 may be subject to internal evaluation process); OR
- Any other equivalent qualiﬁcations recognized by the Malaysian Government:
For international students, it is compulsory to obtain a minimum score of 5.05 for IELTS or its equivalent.
Upon completion of this programme, a graduate can work as:
- 2D Animator
- 3D Animator
- Interface Designer
- Motion Graphic Designers
- Web Designers
- Visual Eﬀects Artist
- Creative Arts and Director