Criteria for Karangkraf Scholarship
Download Application Form from http://www.karangkraf.com/
Sekretariat Dana Pendidikan Karangkraf
Kumpulan Karangkraf Sdn Bhd
Lot 2, Jalan Sepana 15/3,
Off Persiaran Selangor Seksyen 15,
40200 Shah Alam, Selangor Darul Ehsan.
Criteria for Yayasan Pendidikan Bistari Scholarship
STPM / GCE A-Level
Criteria for MARA Loan
The Mara loan is open to BUMIPUTERA students only for the approved programmes as stated below:
Criteria for PTPTN Loan
• Citizen of Malaysia
• Does not exceed 45 years of age on the date of application;
• Been offered a place at IPTA/ IPTS and Polytechnic by fulfilling entry requirements determined by the Ministry of
Education and Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA);
• Programme pursued must have registration approval from the Ministry of Education;
• For IPTS students, programme pursued must have the Certificate of Accreditation from the MQA and still valid on the
date of application;
• For a student who has other qualifications, verification must be obtained from the department or agency as stated
• Remaining period of study at time of the application should not be less than one (1) year;
• Has no other sponsor(s); and
• Has opened SSPN account.
How to apply PTPTN loan
1. Open a savings account (Student Personal Account) with CIMB Bank.
2. Open SSPN Account at Maybank with RM20.
3. Pay RM5.00 to get a PIN number at Bank Simpanan Nasional (BSN). The PIN number is valid for only 3 months from
the day you obtain from BSN.
4. Log on to the PTPTN website (http://www.ptptn.gov.my).
5. Fill in PTPTN Application Form with complete supporting documents.
6. Supporting Documents:
• Photocopy of BSN PIN number (RM5.00)
• Photocopy of student Identity Card
• Photocopy of Offer
• Photocopy of CIMB Account Statement
• Photocopy of Account Slip or SSPN Card
• Photocopy of SPM/ STPM/ Diploma result
• Photocopy of parents/ guardian Identity Card
• Photocopy of parents/ guardian pay slip/pension (if applicable)
Criteria for Koperasi Ukhwah Loan
Secure the future of your loved ones and obtain their education at KLMUC with UKHWAH CASH-I financing.
For more information, visit http://www.ukhwah.com.my
*Koperasi Ukhwah Malaysia Bhd Terms & Conditions Apply
Criteria for EPF Loan
For full terms and conditions, please refer to: http://www.kwsp.gov.my
Criteria for PERKESO Loan
Applicants can also be children of contributors who died while in employment because of injuries, or died before reaching their 55th birthday.
The completed application form with relevant documents should be sent to the address below:
Ketua Eksekutif PERKESO Pertubuhan Keselamatan Sosial
281, Jalan Ampang, 50538 Kuala Lumpur
u/p:Unit Pinjaman / Biasiswa Pendidikan
Tel: 03 4264 5334 / 341 Fax: 03 4264 3534
Criteria for JPA Loan
Human Resources Development Fund (HRDF)
All programmes at KLMUC are HRDF claimable. For more information, visit
or download the information below: