Adobe Certified Associate Championship Malaysia is a global competition that tests students’ design skills using Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
The Grand Champion will be representing Malaysia to compete for the ACA World Championship in California, USA.
ACA Championship is part of the ACA Certification, which is a Globally-recognized industry certification that certifies the Adobe application Skills, with industry required domains that meet the expectation of the creative industry.
Benefits of ACA Certification:
- The session is conducted by one of the best Adobe Certified Trainers
- Globally-recognised certification
- Project management, from start, delivery to completion/publication
- Better understanding of the industrial needs and required format
- A digital badge to promote the freelancer in the social media and digital world
- Add value to their profile portfolio
- Validate Adobe Creative Cloud skills and digital communications and media knowledge
- Students can stand out from the crowd after earning ACA certification
- Keep up to date through industry seminars and get consultation from industry experts
If you need any clarification, please contact us at 03-2242 3202 / 019-992 3202.
The students only able to join the competition after the school have signed back the enrollment form.
Please note that the deadline for student to register is before 10th March 2020.
Student Registration Link: https://acachampionship.my/registration
All the best!!